Guest Post Guide
Thank you for wanting to share your heart on www.AliveInHisGrace.com. I am thankful for what God is doing in your life, and excited for it to inform, encourage and challenge the Alive in Grace audience.
Remember our mission: Inspiring you to live in FREEDOM, HOPE and HONESTY.
Make sure your post would fit in one of these categories:
- Relationships (friendships, singleness, dating, marriage, motherhood, family)
Here are a few quick tips…
- Keep posts between 400-1,000 words
- Please write submissions in Microsoft Word, using one font.
- Try to write conversationally—pretend you are sharing with a friend across the table from you.
- If you use a statistic, please site your source, and better, link to it.
- Have a friend, or 2, or 3 proof read for you before you send it back to me 🙂
- If you have a product you love, feel free to link to it, but don’t make it “salesy”.
- Keep it classy, no cussing.
- Pictures are great—just keep it to 1-3 images and attach them to your email when you send me your post.
Email your submission to email@example.com. It will be reviewed by a small team of people to determine if it is fitting and helpful for our community. If it is (or if we think we can help you get it there) we will respond and work on getting it on the content calendar!
Thanks again for contributing to this growing community!